Mark My Words Media Newsletter- January, 2018
The New Year is here!
We have been working hard to ensure that your leads keep flowing despite the unpredictable weather that winter brings many of our clients.
We talked about goal setting last month, and one of Mark My Words Media’s goals was to improve our client support by providing tools and resources to help you grow your business.
This leads us to our first new development of the New Year- a New Integrated Review System!
This is just the beginning! Stay tuned for more updates!
Client Notes in Lead Manager Are Working Again!
Thank you for bearing with us while maintenance was underway. Everything is saving properly again and you can start adding your notes once more to the Lead Manager.
We are excited to announce our New Integrated Review System!
The features of this system include:
- Easy graphic interface
- Ability to generate Google reviews from your website
- Mitigate potential negative reviews
Generating more Google reviews is the top thing you can do to improve your online presence and support your lead generation campaign.
How It Works
- Clients, friends, family, and business associates go to your website
- They navigate to your reviews page and click the “Write a Review” Button
- They choose the Green Thumbs Up or the Red Thumbs Down to indicate the quality of their experience
- If Positive, they are redirected to your Google Review page
- If Negative, they are sent to a page that includes an apology video and allows them to leave you feedback
- You receive the feedback and have the ability to resolve the situation before it becomes a permanent review
We hope that this will assist you in building your online reviews.
Shout-out to Long Island Signs!
They have only missed 1 call this year!
As you all know, answering the phone is the #1 way you can instantly improve your conversion rates.
We appreciate their dedication to their own success!
If you are struggling with phone answering, please reach out to us.
Have questions or want to learn more about Mark My Words Media?